Please read all information thoroughly before installing any files.
||2.12 / Update 2.0.3
What does this do?
The CLIÉ Update Wizard is an application suite that helps you quickly and easily download and install update modules for your computer and CLIÉ handheld.
|Important Notes |
- This update is only for CLIÉ® Handhelds running Palm OS® version 5.x.
- This update is only for CLIÉ® Handhelds sold in the United States, Canada and Latin America.
- This update requires that 5MB of hard disk space be available on your PC. Before installing this application, confirm that there is enough memory available.
To check the available hard disk space on your PC:
- On the Windows Desktop, double-click the "My Computer" icon or select "My Computer" from the Start menu.
- Right-click on the Local Disk (Drive Letter icon) on which you to intend to install the application, and then click "Properties".
- At the "Properties" window, check that the "Free space:" listed is greater than 16MB.
- Click OK to close the "Properties" window.
- Click the X in the top-right corner to close the "My Computer" window.
- During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- Make sure that Palm Desktop for CLIÉ handheld software is installed on your PC from the installation CD-ROM supplied with your CLIÉ handheld and that the PC is configured to be able to perform a HotSync® operation.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended to print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
|Download and Installation Instructions |
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the INST_CUW212203_ENUS.EXE file to begin the installation.
- Please follow the on-screen prompts carefully to complete the installation.
NOTE: As part of this installation process, this program will automatically uninstall any preexisting versions of the CLIÉ Update Wizard program.
|Confirm a Successful Installation |
|Please follow these steps to verify installation:
- On the Windows Desktop, double-click the CLIÉ Update Wizard icon to start the program.
- From the menu bar, click "Help," and then click "About."
- Verify that "CLIE Update Wizard Version: 2.12 Update: 2.0.3" is displayed.
NOTE: If "CLIE Update Wizard Version: 2.12 Update: 2.0.3" is not displayed, please download and install this update again.
- Click the X in the top-right corner to close the window.
|Contact Information |
|If you have difficulty installing the update, contact the Sony Customer Information Services Center: 1-877-760-SONY (7669). |
|Additional Information |
|Please read the following conditions carefully.
- Please follow the instructions when operating this program.
- Palm OS, HotSync and Palm Desktop are registered trademarks of Palm, Inc. and (or) its subsidiaries.
- CLIÉ is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation. All other trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.